2017-wellness-reading-challenge Click on the link to download a printable document.
Calling all readers!! If you love a good book join me this year for some life-changing reads. Non-fiction and fiction fill 2017’s list all with a theme to meditate on. Themes include social media habits, time management, healthy living, and starting again after a personal disaster. I will be posting about my reading progress throughout the year to share my thoughts. Feel free to chime in about what books you’re reading as well; I love to hear from fellow readers. The link above is a word document that you can print out and use to follow along.
I have a few favorites of mine and a few new titles I want to try this year. Use this list as a place to start your adventure into daring new worlds! Praying you find some books you’ll love and try some you didn’t think you’d like. If you don’t’ see your favorite let me know in the comments and I can add it to the list. Have a great 2017!
- Adventures for Your Soul by Shannon Kaiser
- The Circle by Dave Eggers
- The Long Journey to Jake Palmer by James L. Rubart
- Party of One by Anneli Rufus
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Rooms by James L. Rubart
- Meditate Your Weight by Tiffany Cruikshank
- Spark Joy by Marie Kondo
- The Headspace Guide to Meditation and Mindfulness by Andy Puddicome
- How to Survive a Shipwreck by Jonathan Martin
- Level Up Your Life by Steve Kamb
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The Troupe by Robert Jackson Bennett
- The Progeny by Tosca Lee
- Demon by Tosca Lee
Blessings and Peace- Randa 🙂